05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Had a little photo shoot with a buddy. First time I’ve ever paid someone to shoot my vehicle. I guess it’s the nicest ride I’ve ever owned, which to some people might be kinda sad but not me....have to enjoy what you got. If you have true passion for cars and trucks , even the littlest mods put a smile on your face. Being just as excited for a budget build as much as you would for a sema build. That’s what it’s about. :patriot:
View attachment 224598 View attachment 224599

Couple of stuntin pics.
View attachment 224593 View attachment 224592

Downtown Anchorage at around 11:30 pm
Looking good buddy :waytogo::driver:
Still got your buddy's wheels?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a little photo shoot with a buddy. First time I’ve ever paid someone to shoot my vehicle. I guess it’s the nicest ride I’ve ever owned, which to some people might be kinda sad but not me....have to enjoy what you got. If you have true passion for cars and trucks , even the littlest mods put a smile on your face. Being just as excited for a budget build as much as you would for a sema build. That’s what it’s about. :patriot:
View attachment 224598 View attachment 224599

Couple of stuntin pics.
View attachment 224593 View attachment 224592

Downtown Anchorage at around 11:30 pm
Awesome pics

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks broski

Nah, thank god. Not that they don’t look good but up here in these roads they ride like doodoo. I’m still looking for 22s , maybe 24s. But I need to look for a job first lol
Nothing on the cdl hunt yet? Going on a job interview tomorrow myself.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nothing on the cdl hunt yet? Going on a job interview tomorrow myself.
Nah I just started applying I’ve rhe weekend. I got called into my old job for a quick deck remodel out at a remote cabin that pays well so I went and did that last week for some quick easy money. Have a bunch of solid leads and a few friend hookups. Seems promising and I’m felling very positive. Very excited to start driving.... again... but this time with a CDL. Reason I wanted my cdl is that my last couple jobs we’re driving full size box trucks and flat beds, but neither needed a cdl license so pay was lower. But I fell in love with the road and being out on it everyday. So now I have a good 3 years of driving experience. Eventually cdl a and sign up for long hauls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345