05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a used complete Denali rear bumper , when I took it all apart I remember it being a big pain in the ass with all those clips. And the more you remove the plastics the more those clips get worn out and don’t like to clip back in , so I never plan on removing the cover for anything ever.

Yea my passenger side bottom plastic isn't on all the way cus one of the clips. Broke. It drives me crazy

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Congrats on the CDL! I had to give up my "A" about 10 years go. City of Ocala had their own proctor to give exams for their employees. Unfortunately, FDOT audited him and found out he was skimping on the pre-trip portion of the test. Told everyone he ever gave a passing grade to that they had to either downgrade to an "E" or retake to keep their license. I ran out of time trying to find someone with a truck so I could take my test.

Just as well... hadn't used it in years anyway.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Congrats on the CDL! I had to give up my "A" about 10 years go. City of Ocala had their own proctor to give exams for their employees. Unfortunately, FDOT audited him and found out he was skimping on the pre-trip portion of the test. Told everyone he ever gave a passing grade to that they had to either downgrade to an "E" or retake to keep their license. I ran out of time trying to find someone with a truck so I could take my test.

Just as well... hadn't used it in years anyway.
Damn that’s brutal, I’d be pissed if that happened to me. I took mine through the bus company. I’ve heard from all types of drivers that the school bus cdl school and tests are way harder than typical tests for cdl’s, including class A. Way more regulations because you’re dealing with kids, plus everything in Alaska is crazy regulated more than all the other states in all types of jobs and such.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Had a little photo shoot with a buddy. First time I’ve ever paid someone to shoot my vehicle. I guess it’s the nicest ride I’ve ever owned, which to some people might be kinda sad but not me....have to enjoy what you got. If you have true passion for cars and trucks , even the littlest mods put a smile on your face. Being just as excited for a budget build as much as you would for a sema build. That’s what it’s about. :patriot:
6816F912-DD22-449A-AFBB-DFD2D80C4E8A.jpeg 96B9AC5B-140A-4A68-9EFD-449466408447.jpeg

Couple of stuntin pics.
B7A269A0-940A-4E98-9DA9-265AA8F1AADE.jpeg AEC68B6F-1B03-4FE1-8656-E1726F92B061.jpeg

Downtown Anchorage at around 11:30 pm

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep