05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thanks y’all. I plan on holding onto everything and getting as much certifications and license as I can get, this is my career choice. Already have my medical card, good for 2 years. I already drive like a grandma after I lowered the Tahoe. So I’m good on driving my personal vehicle. Haven’t had a ticket or violation in almost 15 years.
I’ll start with straight truck and get experience then work my way to class A. I can work local but prefer otr for more $$.
It’s been quite a stressful past 2 months and a lot of my savings drained and now I’m just about broke but its for a greater cause , a bigger picture, and I know it’s worth it. Plus I can take this anywhere in the nation and get a good paying job. I’ve had a rough time getting ahead ever since the military, and now I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. There’s more to the story but let’s just say I’m happier than a regular guy who just got their cdl license. I won’t take this opportunity for granted like most would.

The heart is what you think it is , organ donor. It was on there from my regular license, they didn’t ask if I wanted to keep it they just added it over to the cdl, don’t really matter to me

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/OE-Fit-Full-LED-License-Plate-Light-Kit-For-Silverado-GMC-Sierra-1500-2500-3500/283456572066?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

You have got to get a set of these. These lights blow jdmastar out of the water. I installed mine last night and they light up the back of my Tahoe like a Christmas tree.
I want but I can’t with the Denali bumper . Well I can but I don’t want to take the whole bumper and all the plastics off to install them. I wish there was an easier way

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want but I can’t with the Denali bumper . Well I can but I don’t want to take the whole bumper and all the plastics off to install them. I wish there was an easier way
Are the rear lights different on a Denali?

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
You need to remove the plastic bumper cover to change the light housing. It's a pain in the ass. It was one of the first things I had to do when I got my truck.
I bought a used complete Denali rear bumper , when I took it all apart I remember it being a big pain in the ass with all those clips. And the more you remove the plastics the more those clips get worn out and don’t like to clip back in , so I never plan on removing the cover for anything ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14