05 Tahoe Steering issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Joe406

Joe406

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I finally got tired of white knuckling on long trips so I fixed the problem 100%. I replaced the orifice on the back of the power steering pump. It’s called a “Mustang 2 power steering flow valve”
P/N 91032918. Made by
“ Speedway Motors”.
I ordered it on Amazon. I am super stoked!!! 100% fixed the sensitive steering.
Did you notice any issues with the steering after installing this valve? I ordered one and it just came in. I don't want to install it if it will cause another problem. Also, is there only one place this valve can go?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you notice any issues with the steering after installing this valve? I ordered one and it just came in. I don't want to install it if it will cause another problem. Also, is there only one place this valve can go?

The person you quoted hasn't been on here in 6 months.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You said alignment was "checked". What were the settings at? Post a pic of the alignment print out.

OP
OP
Joe406

Joe406

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You said alignment was "checked". What were the settings at? Post a pic of the alignment print out.
That alingment was done sometime last year and I did not hang onto that I do not think. I would have to check at the house after work today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne