05 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would personally take a multimeter, and ohm out each front speaker. If per say one of the tweeters isn't functioning (the driver side) it will seem way less loud than the passenger side.

IF you've verified the ohm of each front speaker, id suspect you have a problem with the BOSE amplifier if you have bose.

EDIT: just saw your post i assume you do not have bose. IF you do not have bose, you will NOT have a factory amplifier. Your head unit install will be pretty straight forward.

Hope this helps!

OP
OP
R

Ryals316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would personally take a multimeter, and ohm out each front speaker. If per say one of the tweeters isn't functioning (the driver side) it will seem way less loud than the passenger side.

IF you've verified the ohm of each front speaker, id suspect you have a problem with the BOSE amplifier if you have bose.

EDIT: just saw your post i assume you do not have bose. IF you do not have bose, you will NOT have a factory amplifier. Your head unit install will be pretty straight forward.

Hope this helps!
10-4 I was just making sure the tweeters and speaker are working on the driver side they are just not as loud as the passenger side

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094