05 Tahoe line Lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is why it can't do it now, they'll do it without a line lock.

For the record I don't burn the tires off mine but I did try it so I know the sun wil do it. I have a obs truck for that

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a free country Gentlemen. We get to do what we want to do, and that should be cherished, always. If someone wants to do burnouts, then do it, but don't hurt others in the process.

Some folks may consider pushing the cloverleaf tests to the absolute limit, as @OR VietVet and I do, as absolutely crazy, but we're free to do it.

One man's pleasure might be another man's displeasure/disgust.

OP
OP
JPVortex

JPVortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a free country Gentlemen. We get to do what we want to do, and that should be cherished, always. If someone wants to do burnouts, then do it, but don't hurt others in the process.

Some folks may consider pushing the cloverleaf tests to the absolute limit, as @OR VietVet and I do, as absolutely crazy, but we're free to do it.

One man's pleasure might be another man's displeasure/disgust.
Totally agree, it's a question, boy I'm getting shamed for it lol

OP
OP
JPVortex

JPVortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is why it can't do it now, they'll do it without a line lock.

For the record I don't burn the tires off mine but I did try it so I know the sun wil do it. I have a obs truck for that
It wont do it right now unless I'm in like wet gravel. Wont let me rev past 2k and the tires just skid instead of full spinning.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I have a totally clean driving record as of now lmao. Not one speeding ticket.
Tell ‘em!
Only posers get caught

My buddy said he don’t know how I don’t get locked up the way I drive my truck
Yes it’s a crew cab and 4x4 and will cut doughnuts on a dime! 33s, 35s, big rims, it don’t matter
It’s the American way!
I will say I only do it when I’m about to get new tires put on because my rubber ain’t cheap!
However I’m about to pick up a set of “rollers” from a buddy to bolt on the back and go pop the tires one day
D5187C3E-5355-489F-B709-B335AB2917B9.pngE7EE3EDB-133C-4F6F-A7E3-D19F59DB7A7E.png
I remember in highschool before we could afford any motor work we would vise grip the rear break lines to do burnouts! That’s all fun until you blow a line and have no breaks! It was fun at the time though lol

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Some of us just hate to see a GMT800 models treated that way.
Shoot I still take care of mine but ones for fun and taking trash/hauling and off-roading
Tahoes for Dailey driving
And the 97 obs is the project truck that’s going to be the cleanest and most taken care of out the 3 when I get done with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan