04 yukon leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrobinson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At this point I would have to save up to get another set of moogs... What brand of ball joints were you running?
Moog the ball jointly are fine it is the angle of the ball joint angle that comes with cranking keys. Cognito control arms correct that issue

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So only the upper ball joints get extra stress? Or changing the upper takes the stress off of the bottom joint too?

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit up rough country and they were pretty adamant about me not needing a new upper. So I said "so you guys don't sell the upper" and they said not for my kit. I guess I will just run these moogs and see how long they last...

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 285/70/17 on our stock 03 denali XL. so i would hope that much. we do have a touch of rub on a couple plastics but that is all. but with saw and hammer as big as you want. i was going to run some 315/70/17 on my stock tahoe, but i would have had to do a little for for sure, but i am ok with that on that truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic