04 Yukon a/c in back, not so much in the front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09Zena

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I love these vehicles, so I bought my son one to drive and learn how to fix automotive issues. It has the automatic digital control in the front with the three knobs that control the rear a/c overhead. I have taken the blend door actuator out that is close to the trans tunnel on the passenger side. I took it apart and all the connections looked solid and clean. Reinstalled and did the relearn procedure with the fuse and fuse block. The front a/c is now at least blowing at the same temperature. I hooked up a Pro Air recharger and it said the level is good. With both front and rear set on auto and 60 degrees, the rear air is getting much colder than the front air. I checked for the cabin filter, but I guess they deleted that option in 2004. Does anyone have any advice for me on this? It's a third car, so I do not mind making a trip to Harbor Freight and tearing into it.
Thanks,
Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345