04 Tahoe with DJM 3/5 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi M Hankel,
Yes I am from Eugene. The weather is finally getting nice enough to get some projects completed on the Tahoe. I am working on blacking out the rest off the chrome in the next couple weeks as I have time. The wheels are 22" the tires are 305/40's and I haven't had any rubbing as of yet.

I def hear that about the weather. Been busy on mine for the last couple weeks myself, just waiting to afford the 3/5 drop. Hit me up if you're ever up this way in Portland/Vancouver. I'd like to see that beast in person. Should look killer with everything black.

Mike

OP
OP
Danielgreig

Danielgreig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good man. I would love to have mine that low.

Thanks. I was on the fence about going with the 3/5 kit until I saw one that low in person.

Truck would look perfect molding less or painted to match along with flares

I haven't decided yet on painting the moldings/flares. First I will do the bumpers and grill and then see what that looks like.

I def hear that about the weather. Been busy on mine for the last couple weeks myself, just waiting to afford the 3/5 drop. Hit me up if you're ever up this way in Portland/Vancouver. I'd like to see that beast in person. Should look killer with everything black.

Mike

Hey Mike,
Thanks!! For sure, I do think I have to head up there soon so I will let you know.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Daniel, hows the blacking out project going? Did get you ever get the front sway bar installed? Just curious how much improvement it will make ove stock.

Mike

sammyguns

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi...Can I ask what brand the fender flares are? Thanks in advance.

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I want to do the same kit on my truck. Just gotta save up the loot and stop spending it on other toys lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9