04 tahoe - Any sway bars still available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffg

Reaction score
I have been trying to order suspension parts for 3 days now... It seems like Eibach has discontinued almost all of the tahoe parts. Some front sways here and there, but no rears. They "might" make some in August if enough people back order them.

Hotchkis has discontinued all GMT800 tahoe parts.

So does anyone have a lead on a full set of sway bars that are actually in stock somewhere? Any brands still actively being produced?

1badjimmy

Reaction score
Not sure if you have checked them out but Summit Racing shows the Hellwig bars in stock. Quite spendy though.

Myfirstz71

Reaction score
The Hellwigs are on the pricier side, but well worth it. I put a front one on my 07 after the stock mount rusted off the frame. Once repaired the Hellwig went on. Man did it tighten up the roll.

I’m looking to do both front and rear on my current 11 Z71.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hellwig makes them here in nor-cal
sd truck springs is there main distributor but you can get them from several places like amazon, summit, etc.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hellwig sway bars are the way to go. As mentioned above, they are pricey, but well worth it.

1badjimmy

Reaction score
Well summit has 1 each less in stock because I talked the accountant into letting me have them ;)

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hellwigs are on the pricier side, but well worth it. I put a front one on my 07 after the stock mount rusted off the frame. Once repaired the Hellwig went on. Man did it tighten up the roll.

I’m looking to do both front and rear on my current 11 Z71.
and this completely eliminates it

1badjimmy

Reaction score
and this completely eliminates it
Um hate to disagree but that is the predecesor of the magna ride or whatever GM calls is now.

Yet those vehicles equipped with it still have sway bars too.

Myfirstz71

Reaction score
Lol……… what kind of $$$$ is that going to require. Of course while it looks and sounds good, I haven’t heard of anyone with it?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um hate to disagree but that is the predecesor of the magna ride or whatever GM calls is now.

Yet those vehicles equipped with it still have sway bars too.
yours can't jump though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442

Latest posts