04 Tahoe 6.0 NV4500 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boatguy272

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA, I can top that. I had a 2 door 1995 Sport back in the day. I went to do a burnout in a strip mall parking lot and mine did the exact same thing. Here is where my story gets good. I called a buddy, he came and picked me up to get get the car trailer. When we came back there were cops everywhere. Turns out someone " tried to break into a store " the cops told me. The front window of a store a couple of units down was shattered, by yes, you guessed it. A hunk of U Joint !!!! Now mind you, there my Tahoe sits with the driveshaft laying on the ground LOL. We just loaded it up and drove away !!!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA, I can top that. I had a 2 door 1995 Sport back in the day. I went to do a burnout in a strip mall parking lot and mine did the exact same thing. Here is where my story gets good. I called a buddy, he came and picked me up to get get the car trailer. When we came back there were cops everywhere. Turns out someone " tried to break into a store " the cops told me. The front window of a store a couple of units down was shattered, by yes, you guessed it. A hunk of U Joint !!!! Now mind you, there my Tahoe sits with the driveshaft laying on the ground LOL. We just loaded it up and drove away !!!

:emotions33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny