04 suburban headers

Shatcher0428

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I have a 2004 suburban z71 4x4, and I am looking to upgrade the exhaust and add long tube headers. Does anyone have an suggestions on a set of headers? I have been looking at the pacesetters 70-2265, not looking to break the bank. Has anyone used these? Also, any trouble on the install? Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hey I have a 2004 suburban z71 4x4, and I am looking to upgrade the exhaust and add long tube headers. Does anyone have an suggestions on a set of headers? I have been looking at the pacesetters 70-2265, not looking to break the bank. Has anyone used these? Also, any trouble on the install? Thanks!!

CFM engineering has a nice longtube setup and priced pretty decent, ordering my set in 2 weeks

BossGunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update on this? I'm looking to install my pace setters LT I got for a steal (about $150 from a buddy who sold his rig but found the new in box headers). How'd it work out? Did you have to delete the cats?

drdave81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on this? I'm looking to install my pace setters LT I got for a steal (about $150 from a buddy who sold his rig but found the new in box headers). How'd it work out? Did you have to delete the cats?
Unless you get a Y-pipe with cats or have one made with cats in it, you can't reuse the stock Y pipe, so the cats will have to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjhayes5