04 Denali- was truck of the month once, now selling the baby-73,960 mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolferine358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04 GMC Yukon Denali with 73,960 original miles.Onyx Black.I'm the second owner.Ive babied this truck and has been well taken cared of since I've had it.Super list of upgrades include 22 inch rims with TOYO tires,5% tint all around,Escalade roof rack,Anzo headlights with U bar lighting,HID's in the low beam,high beam,and fog lights,Crystal clear marker lenses,shaved off front license plate bracket(great clean look),Whelan strobes in front top and bottom lights and rear taillights,,bottom Chevy tahoe spoiler,Escalade front antenna delete(hidden),new brake rotors and pads front and rear,Eibach front and rear sway bars,HD2500 (heavy duty)tie rods,Cognito idler pivot arm,Weathertech in channel deflector in front windows,Rear LED smoked out taillights,Rear led spot lights in rear bumper, towing package,oem 17 inch rim w/ brand new tire as spare tire, OEM from dealer clear rear third brake light(very rare),Badgeless rear(No emblems),front emblem is wrapped in carbon fiber,Rear differential gears were serviced couple years ago due to I'm OCD and love a great running truck,Mag-Hytec rear differential cover, Also have the front Mag-Hytec cover(never installed)I'll include that,Spohn performance track bar,Spohn performance rear lower control arms, Spohn performance upper adjustable control arms,Rerouted the look of the muffler to not just show on the right side(gives it a meaner stance),2014 Custom professional Escalade cluster with original miles that were on Denali(paperwork to prove if wanted to see),Dual gauge pod with air/fuel gauge and clock gauge(all work perfectly and can be to whatever color you want),20 inch tview flip down tv with outputs for usb or rca input,SONY PS3 with 3 controllers for great playing(Will include street fighter vs capcom edition),OEM navigation in great condition,BOSE sound system with speaker cloth(for enhanced hearing),Custom made Apple iPad mini 4 in console,Custom switches for strobes and u bar lights in console,Custom Grant racing steering wheel made for that year suv,Custom airbag to accent the Grant steering wheel,Custom painted gloss black bezel,Cubby hole in dash for extra storage,Weathertech mats in front,second row and rear,mini fire extinguisher in rear(Will include with sale),(2) 2 ton jacks with stand complete will be included in case of future emergencies of jacking up truck,Front and rear heated seats,side mirrors heated and fold automatically when button pushed,Sunroof,Every lightbulb was changed to LED from superbrightleds.com,Seats are in great condition for its age, all original,I'm sure there's more to list but this gives you an idea of what your getting.In case your inquiring why I'm selling,I'm going back in the navy and don't want this truck just sitting in the yard while I'm gone, my loss is your gain,its a great truck to have as a toy.All the bells and whistles is in this great truck20200311_163700.jpg 20200311_164731.jpg 20200311_164802.jpg 20200311_164841.jpg 20200311_164917.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
wolferine358

wolferine358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price is 11,000 negotiable, located in NYC, I've kept this truck immaculate since I've had it, check the forum since way back when, The Denali still performs great to....

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!! Really nice truck mate! Good luck with your sale! If this had been available and near when I bought mine, I would have scooped it right up real quick! Steal of a deal with for that mileage and all the goodies with it!

OP
OP
wolferine358

wolferine358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!! Really nice truck mate! Good luck with your sale! If this had been available and near when I bought mine, I would have scooped it right up real quick! Steal of a deal with for that mileage and all the goodies with it!
Thank you sir,I appreciate it.yep it's got alot of quality parts ,I've won trophies for it as well

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Some members work and therefore available income may be effected by the Covid 19 problem. I am in Oregon so this rig is just too far away from me to want to buy. Sorry.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know OP; Given the model year and mileage, this is a well sorted vehicle that looks to have plenty of life left. You can tell from the pics and the amount of pics OP is willing to post of this is taken care of.

GLWS, someone will get a clean ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11