03 z71 g80 out of business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erickk120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious did it actually also blow the ring and pinion? It's hard to see but the ring gear looks intact from the pics at least from that little showing up, I wonder what that pinion looks like :p I would get a locker this time around, I made the mistake of getting another rebuilt g80 for mine, so I cant afford the luxury of having fun on dry pavement as Tony can.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm curious did it actually also blow the ring and pinion? It's hard to see but the ring gear looks intact from the pics at least from that little showing up, I wonder what that pinion looks like :p I would get a locker this time around, I made the mistake of getting another rebuilt g80 for mine, so I cant afford the luxury of having fun on dry pavement as Tony can.
I hardly ever do that. I don't wanna blow my rear up lol. I was feeling a little froggy thag day. That was with the 22's on.

OP
OP

03whiteTahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not into the "clackety-clackety bang" stuff when turning!

I notice jux paid no attention and told myself when it goes it goes.

Anybody now a good gear supplier out there was on East Coast Gear Supply had everthing i needed but kinda pricey $900 was tryin was aiming for low 8s to high 7s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts