03 yukon xl denali subwoofer/head unit questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PutUpYourDux

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
3. I changed from the center fold up seat to the console. My Tahoe is an 05 so it bolts right in. I am not sure if the 03+ console will fit in 00-02 trucks because the dash is different. I had to change the console and glovebox panel. The console is all one piece, not separate like you are talking about with the front and center consoles.
Got it. Thanks for the explanation.

It is important that the phone sits flat. any extra space between the charger and the phone will likely cause problems. The chargers already have to work through the pocket and a case on your phone if you have one.
Yes, that was my concern with my console pocket. It may not be worth it in my case. Does your setup work well? Did you add 2 wireless guts such that you could charge two phones, or such that you have a wider charging area? I imagine it might not be 1 wide charging area but rather 2 hot spots. Is that the case?

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, that was my concern with my console pocket. It may not be worth it in my case. Does your setup work well? Did you add 2 wireless guts such that you could charge two phones, or such that you have a wider charging area? I imagine it might not be 1 wide charging area but rather 2 hot spots. Is that the case?

Yes I put in 2 pads. It allows for 2 phones not one large area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts