03 Yukon Denali manual swap...maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I missed the part where anyone was saying anything about dodge truck engine or transmission being used. Im not even gonna comment on the v6.....
Since I suggested OP look at the 3500 was just suggesting watch when and if OP went that direction to be carefully with bell housing. Since it was used in other vehicles and brands. Which is why my suggestion on donor vehicle.
Which makes your replies to my post nonsense.

Last edited:

std03sub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, The awd transfer cases use a 5-bolt pattern unlike the 6-bolt pattern on 4wd transfer cases, This will be the biggest issue with trying to use stock transmissions and transfer cases. -UPDATE: Appears it is a 6 bolt flange so that isnt an issue, Im guessing the problem is the input spline count wouldnt match? You should be able to disassemble and swap input to fit 32 spline manual output shaft.

I did an nv3500 manual transmission swap on my 2003 Suburban 4wd. Got rid of the 246 A4WD and replaced it with a 241C from behind a 4L80E since it has the same output spline as NV3500/4500. Did no tuning im happy with how it runs sometimes it high idles when coming to a rolling stop in neutral but slows down after a second at 0kmh

Last edited:

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NV3500 swap is easy. Have any questions I'll try my best to answer.