03 Tahoe 5” lift 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian y

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess this will be my introduction...

03 tahoe F250 dana 60 and 14 bolt rear. I am almost done. I still have the driveline to sort out. feel free to ask any questions. Id love to see more people get in the garage and build!

tahoe 3.jpg tahoe 1.jpg tahoe 5.jpg

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. I used a 1973 Blazer as my purpose built off road rig. It's nickname was "Brutus". Dana 60 in the front and a 14 bolt full float rear. 4:88 gears and Detroit lockers. 6" lift and 38" Swamper tires. Special push/pull hydraulic steering assist for when I was rock crawling. 12k Warn winch that I could swap to either end to use. Full roll cage. And on and on and on and on....etc.

I look forward to seeing this rig when you are close to done because you never ever will be completely done.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Went to Moab with "Brutus" once. The trails were great and had lots of fun till I went and tried to climb "Potato Salad Hill". I tried 6 different times and from different angles and could get to the top except I could not get either of the front tires "on top" to help pull me on up all the way. I felt I could "goose it" just to do that and then finish the climb. Bad decision. I rolled two times as I went from top to bottom. The roll cage and me keeping my arms/hands firmly gripped at the steering wheel and ended up on all fours. Was able to restart and drive a short distance back to hotel and loaded it right on the trailer. Drove home the next day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt