03 GMC Yukon Denali Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1xd5

Reaction score
Thanks i'll do some research then. I'm not looking for a crazy lift i just want to maybe be able to fit 33s later down the road and i've seen some photos of peoples tahoe/yukons leveled with 33s and it looked decent.
So what did you end up doing? I looked up pictures of some trucks and really like the look of one that sounds similar to what you were trying to do, small lift and 33's. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about it. Here's a link of the one I'm talking about. Only difference is I want falken wildpeak at3w tires. https://www.trailbuiltoffroad.com/w...lack-rhino-stadium-rough-country-leveling-kit

Last edited:

1xd5

Reaction score
Oh cmon Connor. You're gonna throw down to tell a new guy that he's screwed and needs to drop 3k to put 33s on his denali?

The only reason turning your keys a bit will be harsh is because you leave the jounce stops. Easily remedied with a pad on the LCA.

Angles won't be prefect, but if the goal is 33s, a little crank will easily get there without remotely getting into trouble.

The autoride point is fair, but also fairly easily remedied with a few options.

While the aforementioned kit is on the extreme end of "leveling" kits, and is probably not the best option, a $3k kit is definitely not the only viable option.

Please don't ever type the letters GDIAF again.
Hi there, do you think you could help me figure out the best way to go about achieving this look on my rig ? https://www.trailbuiltoffroad.com/w...lack-rhino-stadium-rough-country-leveling-kit Mines an 06.

I'm completely in the dark when it comes to properly lifting , purchasing correct tire/wheel combinations , proper offset etc... Not sure if that' persons way is the "best" way to go about it and if I'd need everything they got. Only thing is , after some research I think a falken wildpeak at3w would probably be better for my needs, hoping it doesn't change the look completely otherwise I'd probably just do those grapplers. Thank You!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518