03 Denali Climate control smoked cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need this part, mine disappeared, I wondered why my climate control LED was brighter than the others, and it finally dawned on me, I am missing the plastic smoked cover on it....
Anyone got one laying around I can paypal ya a few bucks for?

s-l1600.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need this part, mine disappeared, I wondered why my climate control LED was brighter than the others, and it finally dawned on me, I am missing the plastic smoked cover on it....
Anyone got one laying around I can paypal ya a few bucks for?

View attachment 250722
I have a new but defective dorman unit, perfect condition, you can swap all the internal parts from yours to this one and have a brand new face/buttons/panel
https://www.ebay.com/itm/383604031810

OP
OP
malmed

malmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might do that, if I don't find a cheaper easier option... I would think that front smoked plastic cover would just pop out and replace it....

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they pop out I think they come out from the rear once it is disassembled, I replaced a worn out one on my 03 Silverado with one of these that was defective also, your old one may have broke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu