02 burban 5.3 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NvrMnd85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This may be a little premature, but im looking at different things for building up the suburban. Im not looking for big power just a healthy peppy build, not looking to brake 400hp (if it happens great if it doesn't, great). Looking for a nice torque cam for a great budget price because itll probably be the most expensive piece of the build. Gonna go for springs, trunion upgrade, some mild porting to a set of 863s and maybe refresh a block, port another truck intake manifold. And a trailblazer I6 torque converter and run dual exhaust with an H pipe. Pretty much my only question is does anyone have any recommendations on a good budget minded torque cam. Im aiming for more flow and then top end and really don't want to make the gas mileage worse than it already is. Obviously with all of this id be getting a godg tune.

OP
OP
N

NvrMnd85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have picked up a 05 set of fans and a new truck intake from pull a part. I need to get the wiring kit for the fans. Im going to shave and then port the intake some. One thing that i cant seem to find online is what people are doing to reroute the wiring that was going over top of the intake once theyve shaved it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17