01 z71 orig owner 147k for sale SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to say but it’s time to sell the Tahoe. Vehicle #4 now barely getting driven. Super clean for an NBS, I have ocd with my cars. Used it as a kid hauler for a few years but mostly a weekend and road tripper, I always have a work truck. Everything works. Mobil 1 regularly since second oil change. No smoking or accidents. Paint all original except respray of roof and front bumper and in excellent condition except for one spot the rear quarter. Engine stock with K&N cai and Blackbear tune. 20” CK 156 reps with BFG KO2. You’ll be hard pressed to find a cleaner 01. $5000.

Here is some of the more significant kinda recent work done.

2016: 134,500 miles- Transmission rebuilt. New cats and 02 sensors. Had paint correction done.

2017: 137,000 miles- GMT 900 front brake upgrade. All new EBC rotors, pads, AC delco calipers and stainless lines.

2018: 142,000 miles- Front suspension complete rebuild with all Moog components. 2” front leveling keys. Bilstein 5100’s on all four. Reman transfer case. New AC compressor, condenser, receiver and orifice tube.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up though. It should sell quickly.

I get it but is too far away for me and when I buy my next Tahoe I want either silver or black and I want close to stock so I can do to it what I want. Half the fun is seeing it, before and after.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hey, no doubt that the rig is worth the money you are asking. If it was silver or black and close, I would likely be all over it but I continue to look here in my area. Recently was thinking of a 2008 Tahoe but the asking price was more than I wanted to pay and then I also saw, yesterday, where another member mentioned when he was responding to another thread, how much he likes the NBS over others and then I realized, Hell! so do I. Plus I was also warned that because of my size, 6'4" and 300 pounds, the seats may be uncomfortable for me. I remember when I was road testing the 2007 and newer that I made a comment here about uncomfortable seats. That doesn't mean I would never buy a newer one. If I did I would clean it up and try to sell for a quick $2000 profit, if I can.