01 Yukon A/C blowing hot air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luciano 505

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a 01 Yukon that's blowing out hot air when A/c is turned on. The rear a/c works perfect... I've replaced the door actuator and the climate control computer module, and it's still blowing out hot air.... I've also tried recalibrating many times with no success.... it would be awesome if y'all can help me out, it's too hot to be without a

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remove blower and clean evaporator. Leaves/dirt.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a 01 Yukon that's blowing out hot air when A/c is turned on. The rear a/c works perfect... I've replaced the door actuator and the climate control computer module, and it's still blowing out hot air.... I've also tried recalibrating many times with no success.... it would be awesome if y'all can help me out, it's too hot to be without a
Put my scan tool on a '05 today with the same symptoms. I suspect that it is low on freon. The rear AC was cool and the cab cools down up front when moving but while sitting still we were sweating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs