'01 Burban high oil PSI and crappy MPG's ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has Same gearing as my other 01 I had 3:73 with G80

Just a heads up O'reilly's oil is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY over priced and comes out of the same factory as Walmart ;) And AC/Delco filters are JUNK !! Especially those E-Core filters. Go to Walmart and compare side by side the cheap Walmart filters are EXACT same as AC/Delco= JUNK !!! Made by Champion labs they also make the STP filters for Autozone

Napa/Advance Auto/O'reillys sell MUCH higher quality house filters !!

Wix/Fram XG/Titanium/Purolator are top quality filters on market

....................Ya I learned a lot about this crap during COVID lockdown lol
Been a few years since i worked for the Walmart. But did 8 years in the Automotive department. Dont know if they changed suppliers, but it used to be Warren Oil that made SuperTech oil.

OP
OP
B

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NAPA Gold 1042 manufacturer is WIX!
Listed on the product web page.

$12.99 before any discounts.

$11.69 with AAA discount (10% off)
or
$10.39 if you catch the Bucket Sale (20% off)

Walmart has the same one listed for $9.62, but...
$18.00 minimum for free shipping
OUT OF STOCK online.

If they have them on the shelf at local Walmart store, then definitely a great price.

NAPA is still a good back-up for WIX filter, if you don't have time to chase around town.

Yes, Wix makes "house" filters for both Napa AND O'reilly's.

But I only pick "good deals" in this CRAPconomy so I got 3 of these for $5 each on Amazon ;)

Dave

1662294528927.png

OP
OP
B

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a few years since i worked for the Walmart. But did 8 years in the Automotive department. Dont know if they changed suppliers, but it used to be Warren Oil that made SuperTech oil.

As far as I know it still is Warren oil and they have a video of their production operations on youtube. Watching it made me believe they're a TOP TIER oil company !! But in last few months even Walmart got stung be the "Great inflation" and as of last night their 20K oil is now $30 LMAO

Mobil 1 currently has a $8-10 rebate on its 10K mile oil brings 5qt jugs under $20 !!!

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442