01-02 NBS OEM 8” sub box speaker panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wanting to install an aftermarket 8” shallow sub in an OEM look application using the OEM sub box and speaker grille panel in the cargo bay from an 01-02 Tahoe, Yukon, Denali or Escalade. Must be tan interior color, don’t need the factory subwoofer.

If anyone is parting out one of these trucks lmk thanks!

byargeon1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m wanting to install an aftermarket 8” shallow sub in an OEM look application using the OEM sub box and speaker grille panel in the cargo bay from an 01-02 Tahoe, Yukon, Denali or Escalade. Must be tan interior color, don’t need the factory subwoofer.

I work at a body shop in NE Louisiana. We have several wrecked in those year models. I will check in the morning if any have the sub. I drive an 02 Z71 Tahoe with the sub. It's blown and not used. If it isn't much trouble, assuming one of our salvaged ones doesn't have the sub box,I would swap out panels and let u get mine with the sub in it. I will know something tomorrow sometime and let u know.

byargeon1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

We never did get any in with sub box. I have an 02 z71 with the sub box in good shape and tan. I gave Tahoe to son and we are going to pull the box out if you are still looking. Let me know if I can help u in anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts