‘22 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eclipse1825

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I just bought a ‘22 Z71 from dealer lot that everything we wanted except for the color (midnight metallic Blue vs summit white). We jumped on it after failing to get allocation at two dealers since mid April and the price that kept going up. It has the Z71 package, pano roof, and bench seat which we wanted and was hard to come by. The same ‘23 spec without pano roof was just $100 less than the ‘22 with it. It seems as it was meant to be. Loving the truck so far. She I coming from a ‘09 Ford Edge so it will take some time to get used to the size difference and sitting high up. I hope to utilize this forum and hopefully help out at the same time. Thinking about blacking out the chrome on the Z71 bade and getting the blacked out led side marker lights. What else has others done to make it yours? Pinstripes, caliper paint?

Attachments

• CBED5F2C-1AF2-45FA-A7EB-9B82C6D9187B.jpeg
    CBED5F2C-1AF2-45FA-A7EB-9B82C6D9187B.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 3

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just bought a ‘22 Z71 from dealer lot that everything we wanted except for the color (midnight metallic Blue vs summit white). We jumped on it after failing to get allocation at two dealers since mid April and the price that kept going up. It has the Z71 package, pano roof, and bench seat which we wanted and was hard to come by. The same ‘23 spec without pano roof was just $100 less than the ‘22 with it. It seems as it was meant to be. Loving the truck so far. She I coming from a ‘09 Ford Edge so it will take some time to get used to the size difference and sitting high up. I hope to utilize this forum and hopefully help out at the same time. Thinking about blacking out the chrome on the Z71 bade and getting the blacked out led side marker lights. What else has others done to make it yours? Pinstripes, caliper paint?
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC. Excellent choice.

Please check out the 21+section for any extras you want to do with your 22 Z71 Tahoe.
Glad your joined the forum!

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I just put a deposit on a ‘22 Z71. Found my exact match 75 miles away. Drove out this morning and sign a iffy contract, got a buy out on my car ( trade) and they took a deposit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd