‘18 Denali Yukon - Just bought a Corsa Sport exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan6769

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’ll be here Friday.

Looking forward to putting it on my 2018 Denali (hopefully this weekend). I’ve watched a thousand YouTube videos and read as many threads about it as I could find.

In the end, the Borla S-Type seemed to be a little too subdued for what I’m looking for.

That said, I hope I made the right decision. Hopefully the Corsa Sport isn’t too loud. I am also curious to see how it functions in v4 mode.

And lastly, hopefully my neighbors aren’t too pissed :hat:.

... who else has one? Impressions? Regrets?

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get something to disable that V4 mode. I have the Diablo Sport Sprint and it has worked flawless for a year now.

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
I love mine, my wife comments that on cold start it's a bit too much but I like it, remote start growl. I don't hear it at all going down the road- no drone and no weird V4 resonance at speed.

It sounds great when you get in the throttle, the only time you'll notice V4 is at low speeds and while it's a rare occasion for me it isn't that bad in my opinion.

See if the link works, cold start on mine:

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely love the sound of my Corsa, especially on a cold startup. I'm sure you'll love it.

I didn't notice much of a difference in sound when I had V4 AFM mode enabled but I've since disabled it via the Diablo Sport inTune.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good choice man! You won't be disappointed and you'll love the way it sounds. Cold start in the morning is the best!! It makes me always want to drive my Tahoe in Manual mode just so that I downshift and hear that thing growl.

AZRiverRunner

Reaction score
I love mine, my wife comments that on cold start it's a bit too much but I like it, remote start growl. I don't hear it at all going down the road- no drone and no weird V4 resonance at speed.

It sounds great when you get in the throttle, the only time you'll notice V4 is at low speeds and while it's a rare occasion for me it isn't that bad in my opinion.

See if the link works, cold start on mine:
That sounds badass!

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
I searched the part number on Amazon and just set up an alert. I waited about 2-3 months and got a price alert email, it said free shipping and was competitive with prices on eBay/autoanything/Amazon. Living up here that's too good to pass up so I bought it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96