‘08 Tahoe LT new owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tobe08TahoeLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello All. I’m new to the Tahoe, but have been a GM guy most my life. I’ve owned a little of this and that in the past so I don’t hate Ford, I just think GM products look the best out of the American products. I’m definitely on the hunt for OEM leather seats that will fit in my two-row truck, and any other tasteful upgrades I can hide from my Mrs. Thanks for any and all advice/comments, most appreciated.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Tobe!

Check out the 2008 section for any questions you have on your 2008 Tahoe. Thank you.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon and yes, pics please.

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello All. I’m new to the Tahoe, but have been a GM guy most my life. I’ve owned a little of this and that in the past so I don’t hate Ford, I just think GM products look the best out of the American products. I’m definitely on the hunt for OEM leather seats that will fit in my two-row truck, and any other tasteful upgrades I can hide from my Mrs. Thanks for any and all advice/comments, most appreciated.

Welcome Tobe, what state do you call home? Any photos of the new truck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9