‘05 PPV Z56 Lowering Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Melonheady

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A little late to this thread, but I can’t believe how easy it was to drop mine.. 2/3 spindles up front and springs and shock relocation brackets.

OP
OP
MrRock

MrRock

Reaction score
A little late to this thread, but I can’t believe how easy it was to drop mine.. 2/3 spindles up front and springs and shock relocation brackets.
Did the drop spindles level it out more? Arent we already dropped in the rear 2inches based on the springs? And why the need for rear shock relocation?

Melonheady

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn’t take any measurements before I put the 20” wheels on but after the front spindles and rear coils it still has a raked look..and I have no clue about the ppv vs normal ride height.. as far as the shock brackets, it seems like that was the common thing to do when lowering the rear.. and I’m actually about to go even lower all the way around. At that point I believe I’ll have to purchase shorter shocks for the rear. I’m planning on putting torsion keys in the front and going to shorter coils in the rear.. hopefully I’ll be around 3/5‍♂️

Attachments

• 69EB4AB0-2655-4BE6-BF53-A3DA0DB80B99.jpeg
    69EB4AB0-2655-4BE6-BF53-A3DA0DB80B99.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 4