• Pulled all fuses, cleaned fuse block and connections
• Battery is completely shot, when another source of power was added the idle was smoother, check engine light took longer to come on (still cyl.1 & 6 had cyl 8 pop up for 2 missfires or so and went back to 0 instantly)
• CEL goes...
Another thing i forgot to mention for i was to irritated working on it, but some more symptoms to help diagnose
• “Hood Open” light occasionally comes on
• “Rear Access Open” Light occasionally comes on
• Doors Lock and Unlock when hitting a bump, or driving...
I have not checked that, will check when i get home from work, another thing i forgot to mention is the erratic gear changing, test driving it i stood on the gas (Was seeing if the CEL would pop on) and it would drop, and up a gear about 3 times before i let off (maybe 5 seconds max?)
I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.3L V8
Ive owned it for 2 years after about a month of owning had a Cyl. 7 missfire, new plugs / wires, no fix, went down the entire rabbit hole and found a stuck valve, now i sit here today, absolutely stuck, still having a missfire (cyl 1 & 6), EVAP...