Zone 6.5" and 35's like a glove

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Has it been programmed and verified for speed correction with GPS to speedometer match? Does it have any ride height sensor rods on any of the wheels? Aligned too?

Mine acts up in highway speed turns or slower speed turns with road bumps otherwise is pretty good. Think the ride height sensors on mine makes it act up most or the yaw sensor being elevated with more G forces.

OP
OP
Z

Zak Attack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not yet. That's all on the list of shit I've got left to do. Finally got it debadged tho

image.jpeg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Get it aligned and update tire size on ECM that should resolve any issues. It might come on in some turns under G loads as the yaw sensor might react a little more from the height change. Like the debadge but need to remove the moldings to match.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was dropped running Mcgaughy's 2" drop spindles I'd get the traction control/stabili-trac light give me a short and quick flash once in a while, but only while making slow left hand turns. It only happened after the drop. Did it with stock wheels and tires and my 22's. During my in person Black Bear tune I had Justin make the necessary adjustments for the correct tire size, but it still did it. Now that I've removed the drop kit and went back to stock height it doesn't do it anymore. Some people were quick to claim it was only an issue with Mcgaughy's spindle design, even though there were guys running Belltech spindles who were experiencing the same issue. Apparently it doesn't have anything to do with the brand of spindle, whether it be drop or lift spindles, since I now see lifted guys deal with the same problem. There's a huge thread about this in the NNBS street suspension subforum.

OP
OP
Z

Zak Attack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmmm post a link and I will do a little reading. I need to get it programmed and see if that helps, the alignment it has on it is spot on. It was done on a rack at the Honda dealership by experienced techs so I am pretty sure its just needing adjusted.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, before and after alignments made no difference, either. Eventually, you won't even notice it happening if it's anything like what my truck did. The brake pedal didn't pulsate as it would if the ABS were engaging, but the light did flash on and off very quickly once or twice. This also only occurred maybe one of every 5-10 turns as I remember it.

187Import

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@ZakAttack - Do you know the measurements by chance from the ground to the bottom of your fender on front and back? I'm guessing 43-44"? Your Hoe turned out clean & mean!