Zone 6.5" and 35's like a glove

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
image-jpeg.59383

Killer!! So clean........

OP
OP
Z

Zak Attack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You guys feel free to follow me on the IG. Zakattack1202

I'm gonna be finishing up a few little things and posting pics of my progress along the way.

image.jpeg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Could demold doors, trim front lower valance, amp steps, then gears for power. Keep the pics coming

Fir_Na_Tine

Reaction score
Very nice Tahoe. How is the ride with that lift and tire combo? I been thinking of lifting mine. Thought of just doing a level but but seeing this makes me want to go all out. But then again I have a lifted 1987 Blazer and the Tahoe is my daily driver.

OP
OP
Z

Zak Attack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It actually rides good the damn Traction Control is an ******* now. I can't set the cruise control

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Is the TC light on all the time or when turning? Usually alignment takes care of TC light since the steering wheel position sensor needs to line up with wheel direction. Also correct programming of tire size to GPS verified speed on speedometer helps it. If anything else then check connection of ABS sensors and wear on wires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26