YukonandtheHOE's Private Stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YukonandtheHOE

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run them as per door sticker at 35. Winter is looming here and I'll be dropping to 32

The door sticker is for load range C tires.
But any way i was gonna say run them down to 35PSI and it might help lol..
I run all my 10plys at 55psi the m16 super swampers i just put on my yukon are 10ply and sofar i had to put a new hub on lol.

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The door sticker is for load range C tires.
But any way i was gonna say run them down to 35PSI and it might help lol..
I run all my 10plys at 55psi the m16 super swampers i just put on my yukon are 10ply and sofar i had to put a new hub on lol.
We'll so far only the two fronts are ruined. You wouldn't believe how much 2 crap mud tires can a truck feel. I almost hate driving it at this point. My gf has an ****** every time she drives it 0

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah maybe somthing to scoot around to work on sunny days. What part of canada are you in if winter is looming? Lol im in the yukon and dont get warm and sunny untill april now..
Near toronto

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going back to the bf Goodrich a/t after this.

OP
OP
YukonandtheHOE

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll so far only the two fronts are ruined. You wouldn't believe how much 2 crap mud tires can a truck feel. I almost hate driving it at this point. My gf has an ****** every time she drives it 0
Bahaha
If your bombing around the GTA you need 22's-24's! At least the GF likes the tires! Every time i bring a new 4x4 home the wife has the opposite reaction lmao

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bahaha
If your bombing around the GTA you need 22's-24's! At least the GF likes the tires! Every time i bring a new 4x4 home the wife has the opposite reaction lmao
Ya we both aren't into the rimz style. We just like the feeling of going wherever we want when we want. Despite the snow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64