Yukon XL Tuning Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heathen0042

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon XL Denali with the 6.2L in it. I recently bought the Trinity T2 EX. I plan on running the Diablo Tune for the ECM and Firm Shift Tune for the TCM. For the tune I have the option to turn off torque management, skip shift (Which from what I read doesn't seem to apply to my Yukon), and dod/afm. The torque management is all or nothing, there is no way to reduce the responsiveness by a percentage as I have seen on other threads. I don't plan on racing the truck, just want it to be more responsive and make as much power as it can stock without blowing anything up. Will turning these off eventually lead to catastrophic failures? Thank you guys for any input in advance.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Hayden. Did not see this post before. Torque Management is there to prolong the life of your transmission. @randeez has one of these and does race his, knows more than I.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442