Yukon XL BFG KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kylevd23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Always been a fan of the BFG All Terrains, have them on all my trucks, and with the recent purchase of our Yukon, I threw on a set of the new KO2's. The new look is pretty aggressive from a sidewall view compared to the first generations, but over all they were great. I went with the factory size 275/55r20, however learned I had to trim a bit of the fender well liner due to rubbing at full lock on the passenger side. The contact is wider than the factory bridgestone duelers, so hence the rubbing. Haven't put many miles on them yet since the truck went back to the dealer for some electrical issues. But if they're supposed to be better than the first generations, I know I won't have any problems with them.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these are really great looking tires, i've had the first gen on for about 45K miles and they are still going strong. when the time comes ill be upgrading to the KO2s as well

Duke_Hearts_Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same thoughts

Hey OP,

Do you know what rims you have? I like that style better than I like the ones that came on mine.

Anyways, I love the the way your KOs look. I'm going to go a/t's also. With the way the awd works on these, I feel like increasing the rear traction would increase the probability for the front to pull through a slippery enviroment. No evidence, just an opinion I've formulated.

Keep it up,

-Duke

Edit: I assumed you have awd because I am not completely familiar with all year model yukon denali's. I have an 07 with awd and I don't think there was any other option that year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kylevd23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey OP,

Do you know what rims you have? I like that style better than I like the ones that came on mine.

Anyways, I love the the way your KOs look. I'm going to go a/t's also. With the way the awd works on these, I feel like increasing the rear traction would increase the probability for the front to pull through a slippery enviroment. No evidence, just an opinion I've formulated.

Keep it up,

-Duke

Edit: I assumed you have awd because I am not completely familiar with all year model yukon denali's. I have an 07 with awd and I don't think there was any other option that year.

Hi Duke,

Those are just the factory Denali wheels that came on my 08, not sure what other styles there were for the denali. Mine is AWD as well. As for the reason I got these were just a few reasons, I'm a big fan of BFG's, plus I wanted to make sure if my wife had to go out and venture in our spectacular texas ice storms, she would do fine with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent