Yukon 2015i slt shakes when I gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamd1719

Reaction score
I have 2015 Yukon slt it shakes when stopping at a red light. I have to put it in neutral otherwise it keeps shaking sometimes is shakes in P but very minor vibration.

There is a bulletin for this stupid problem has any gone to the dealer and get it fixed . Some people on this forum and other forum say they got engine mount shimed or aligned or whatever the dealer did but the problem only worsened

This is the link to the bulletin
http://sandyblogs.com/techlink/?p=3780

0eccc90a84208a95b13c0ac0e7f76b7f.jpg

That's my rpm it looks fine

86708e690cd3e53a43c527830ac60d73.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have this problem and have not even heard of it.

MMXV Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have this exact problem! I've been in to two dealerships a total of 6 times. They've tried cleaning the throttle body, using a fuel additive/cleanser & adjusting the motor mounts (which seems like it is masking the problem; not fixing it). Nothing has been effective. I've got an open case w/ GM NA currently, and needed to let them know which dealership I wanted to take a look at it (again).

I came on here hoping someone else knew how to solve this. I would be very interested in any solutions others have come across related to this issue.

jrodriguez_20807

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took mime couple of weeks ago and still doing same thing after seating there for a week..

VikYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same problem here. Dealer hasn't been able to resolve the issue. Thinking to ask BlackBear Performance if they can do something about it through tuning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu