Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Did it get taken? It's been insane in ANC/Wasilla lately. I got out of Atlanta after 4 car thefts, in Anchorage working this week... I moved here to get away from that crap.
No. Family member passed.
But yea the gm truck theft is insane here. I would bet money per capita it's the most in the country. It's so common that I'm surprised my truck is still there when I come out of the store or work. So common that if it does get jacked I won't even be surprised at that either, I would just wonder why it took so long lol (knocking on wood)
Theres some suvs but mostly trucks being taken. Samoan/Polynesian crew been running around jacking.

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But yea the gm truck theft is insane here. I would bet money per capita it's the most in the country. It's so common that I'm surprised my truck is still there when I come out of the store or work. So common that if it does get jacked I won't even be surprised at that either, I would just wonder why it took so long lol (knocking on wood)
Theres some suvs but mostly trucks being taken. Samoan/Polynesian crew been running around jacking.

Sorry for your loss. I lost a younger brother Dec 14.

The truck and SUV GM lines are easy to steal. Need to install a remote kill on mine.

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score

Glad the Tahoe is still around, basically how I felt in Atlanta... always knew I might need a ride home from work in the ghetto.

Sorry to hear about the family member.

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
Debadged, tinted, and tucked away/plugged in while I'm out of state.
28177994759_8a9f5d0ffe_k.jpg
39059640145_71f42eb408_k.jpg

I hate being 250 miles from a place to wash the burb in the winter... at least it's the color of the sand they throw on the roads.
25086697847_00b6733d0a_k.jpg
25086695697_e40c6a0c60_k.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu