You asked, we delivered: Factory Camera in Motion and Front Cam input!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've been asking and we've been listening, I'm proud to announce that we have native in unit support now for not only rear camera in motion but also the ability to now add a switchable front camera in motion as well; all utilizing factory hardware!

This was the plan from the beginning however we had originally intended to make an interface box to make all of this happen but were able to work around that to the point it was no longer necessary. Front camera will obviously still require the addition of a camera and wiring etc but it is now possible without any sort of aftermarket interface to worry about screwing up the bus! Those of you with fifth wheels may choose to make this a bed camera as well, the options really are endless here.

We also added a new set of guidelines as well, so now you have three options:

1. No Guidelines

2. Traditional Moving Boxed Guidelines

3. Minimalist single moving guideline

Switching between the two modes can be done on the camera screen using the icons at the bottom.

This feature will be included on all future 2016 unlock orders as well as any CarPlay upgrades that opt for the unlock.

So not only do you get our famous unlock that removes the in motion locks from the HMI vehicle side controls for video in motion from USB/SD, additional movie formats as well as video in motion from DVD/BluRay and nav entry etc etc but you also get factory camera control as an additional bonus!

Those of you who have already purchased the unlock for your 2016 or have purchased a CarPlay with the unlock will need to work out the best way to upgrade your system with Anthony as this is a completely different setup software wise.

For more information please TEXT Anthony at 919-995-9523

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they sorta way for us with the 16 upgrade already?

Reaction score
I am a little confused by this post.
Is the original post from GMC or an after market provider?
Do I understand it to say that I can add a front camera to my 2016 Yukon and be able to view and record like a dash cam?
That would be great. I asked the GMC reps at the car show in Denver if that was possible, and their response was a resounding no.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And no, it will not operate like a dashcam. "In motion" means being able to watch a DVD while in motion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972