WTB: NBS LH window switch holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for this plastic part that attaches to the door with a few screws it holds the window switch bezel in

66efe22eca8a3b2947d6aff84f768a3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I am looking for this plastic part that attaches to the door with a few screws it holds the window switch bezel in

66efe22eca8a3b2947d6aff84f768a3f.jpg

That's a molded plastic piece. Can't be replaced itself. Mine broke also. I just siliconed the bezel until I could figure something else out. If you figure something out, please let me know.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a molded plastic piece. Can't be replaced itself. Mine broke also. I just siliconed the bezel until I could figure something else out. If you figure something out, please let me know.

So even if you take the screws out holding it in you still can't get it out? I figured since it had like 4 or so screws in it, it would pop right out lol

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks to be an integral part of the handle. I don't think you're gonna get it out.

Oh damn I'll have to take those screws out and see what happens, now I'm pissed cause the Escalade door I just got had a tan door panel pretty much stripped it clean cause it was shot but could have used the clip from there, your best bet is to cleanly cut yours off find one in a junkyard and cut that clip off use that gel control super glue and it will be good as new

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Oh damn I'll have to take those screws out and see what happens, now I'm pissed cause the Escalade door I just got had a tan door panel pretty much stripped it clean cause it was shot but could have used the clip from there, your best bet is to cleanly cut yours off find one in a junkyard and cut that clip off use that gel control super glue and it will be good as new

Yeah, I just need to get my ass in gear and do it.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No longer needed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member