WTB: NBS fuel line cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for part #4 on this pic
a849236e81050bbbe72981a2caccde79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Really? That sux. I don't have one, but they should be plentiful. I'd think they're a standard size, so I'd think Ford, Chrysler etc would work. Have you tried the help section in the parts store? In the yards, did you only look at the nbs trucks?

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? That sux. I don't have one, but they should be plentiful. I'd think they're a standard size, so I'd think Ford, Chrysler etc would work. Have you tried the help section in the parts store? In the yards, did you only look at the nbs trucks?

I checked the help section didn't see anything, was gonna get it through GM but they no longer sell it, ya just checked the NBS trucks, wasn't sure if other makes/models fit/work

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure it's a standard size. How about when people connect a fuel pressure gauge to the fuel rail via the shrader valve--pretty sure it's a standard size.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure it's a standard size. How about when people connect a fuel pressure gauge to the fuel rail via the shrader valve--pretty sure it's a standard size.

True wouldn't make sense to make all different sized ones, I'll have to go back with work/school it's tough to get to the pick and pull hopefully someone's got some kicking around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons