Wiring Schematics 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vishnu619

Reaction score
Here is another break down I found just giving speaker wire colors.

2015 CHEVROLET TAHOE CAR RADIO AUDIO STEREO WIRING DIAGRAM COLORS

Here is the stereo radio wiring information for your 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe with the standard, premium, symphony, or Bose systems. It will be useful when installing an aftermarket radio, sound stereo system, or other automotive accessories. Make sure to grab the appropriate tools to test all the wires in your Tahoe. Please check it over and use it as a GUIDE to help you locate the appropriate wires. This schematic is provided free of charge and may not be 100% accurate. Failure to properly test all the wires may lead to vehicle or bodily damage. All information is provided as-is and accuracy is not guaranteed.

If you find any conflicting info please leave a comment with what you found in your Chevy Tahoe. If you don’t see the wiring diagram you need comment and we will try to add it ASAP. Thanks for looking!

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Car Audio Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Schematic Colors

Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Purple
Car Stereo Ground Wire: Black
Car Radio Ignition Switched Wire: N/A DATA

Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Data

Car Radio Illumination Wire:
Car Stereo Power Antenna:
Car Radio Amp Turn On Wire:

Left Front Speaker Wire (+) Positive: Blue
Left Front Speaker Wire (-) Negative: Brown/Blue
Right Front Speaker Wire (+) Positive: Yellow
Right Front Speaker Wire (-) Negative: Yellow/Black

Left Rear Speaker Wire (+) Positive: Green
Left Rear Speaker Wire (-) Negative: Green/Black
Right Rear Speaker Wire (+) Positive: White
Right Rear Speaker Wire (-) Negative: Blue/Black

Center Channel Speaker Wire Positive / Negative:

Subwoofer Speaker Wire Positive / Negative: Blue/Gray & Gray/Black

Front Speaker Size: N/A

Rear Speaker Size: N/A

Amp Amplifier Location: Back of Vehicle Behind Rear Seats

Radio Removal: See Service Manual

Keep in mind if you are installing a new radio you may need the radio removal keys, the wiring harness, the antenna adapter, and the mounting kit as well. We always recommend using the appropriate interface adapters in case you want to reinstall your OEM radio later. See the links below to purchase these items.

Mark985

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which plug on the radio and which wires on that plug would be used to add a audio/video input. I know they sell a harness for this and it's like $400 for it so I know it can be done. I have the non rse with nav radio. I'm an electrician so I'm familiar with doing stuff like this. I just looked over the different plugs and wiring and I'm not 100% sure which wires are for the audio/video inputs. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thanks

kelleys4057

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is the Fog Lights

FogLights.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

There is only 1 Subwoofer - if you look at the diagram above there is only 1 positive and a negative for subwoofer. There must be a misprint or they are using a postive signal from the one side and a negative from the other side to sum a mono channel to the subwoofer.

Look at the following sheets - no mention of a second subwoofer.

SpeakerPlacement1.jpg

SpeakerPlacement2.jpg
Does anyone know where the amp is located on the 2015 LS Tahoe? or is it just a part of the head unit?

73Vetteman

Reaction score
BCM Wiring

QUOTE= If anyone wants any other wiring let me know and I will post em up.

Do you have a schematic of the BCM for a 2015 Tahoe LT?

I would like to see if I can come up with a mod to transfer the DRL function to the LED's instead of headlights.

Thanks

Sokolnicki

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are the wiring schematics for the Stereo and Amp. If anyone wants any other wiring let me know and I will post em up.

Turbotoys, can you post the wiring for the wiring of the rear seats? Installing a power 3rd row seat in a non power 2015 Tahoe.

Thanks,
Andrew

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Radio schematic's rocked.

X1, X2, X3. X3 only has the low speed data, no canceling mic's. this is 2015 Lt with 9 speaker Bose.

X4 has all MOST wiring. Brown connector.

20160116_143653.jpg
20160116_143659.jpg

20160116_143659.jpg

Noor Alnahhas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What about wiring diagram for the OEM Rear Entertainment screens. I have a 2015 Yukon Denali XL and am considering either replacing the screens with Ipads or wiring an HDMI input somehow - the OEM only accepts older IOS versions to connect and doesn't accept video from IOS.

LA Driver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View media item 25561Does anyone know where this grommet ends inside the passenger cabin?

I need to run a set of wires thru the firewall down the left side of the vehicle towards the grill.

I was looking at the connection box next to the pedals in which it appears the writing harness comes into the cabin from the engine but it doesn't seem to line up with the grommet pictured.

2016 Suburban LT

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View media item 25561Does anyone know where this grommet ends inside the passenger cabin?

I need to run a set of wires thru the firewall down the left side of the vehicle towards the grill.

I was looking at the connection box next to the pedals in which it appears the writing harness comes into the cabin from the engine but it doesn't seem to line up with the grommet pictured.

2016 Suburban LT
It's usually higher up in the dash. Like not far under the dash pad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts