wipers..and headlights...and turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Yea front and rear go off when i turn lights they both go off and left blinker stays solid when i use left blinker the blinker flashes fast and they both go off also when i turn the headlights on the wipers dont turn off til i shut the truck off

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
the go for that wire bundle first and stretch out both direction looking for the issue after inspect the connector first obviously.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Well i cleaned the fuses under the hood and it seemed to fix the issue however i was messing with the bundle of wires near it and that might have done something also but so far they been working tested em a few times and they come on as they are supposed to without the wipers lol ....any pics of that connector woukd help tho

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
well you will have to work your way into the dash if the problem is in there instead. however cleaning the fuses should have no effect on the issue tho.

mattss90

Reaction score
I had a similar issue and all it took for me was to change out the wiper module under the hood right behind the dash. You can either spend $80 on one or buy a $25 one on Amazon. Bought the $25 one and a year later it's still working properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic