Winter project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
so I am in construction and because of the cold I get payed off. It's a good break but I get board at home with two months off. So I picked up a small job to keep me busy and make some cash.

IMG_5331.JPG IMG_5332.JPG
69 cuda convertible. Taking the three speed out and putting in a four speed. Repainting under the hood and reassemble. Should be a good two week project as long as all the parts show up at the same time.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Looks nice. Keep the updates coming. I love working on them old muscle cars. I just recently let one slip thru my hands. Made a quick buck and didn't have to touch it but I'm kicking myself as I get updates from the guy who has it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Looks nice. Keep the updates coming. I love working on them old muscle cars. I just recently let one slip thru my hands. Made a quick buck and didn't have to touch it but I'm kicking myself as I get updates from the guy who has it.
Isn't that always the case?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice time filler to stay out of the cold. Look forward to this progress and more pics.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice way to make some cash. I'm in construction as well but got lucky this year and I'm working through the winter. Not everyday because I'm on a scaffold so wind, rain or snow I'm off but still making some good money when I do work. Nice project and stay safe.