Window tint in NYC.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, how many of you guys in NYC and the outer boroughs with your front windows tinted get pulled over by the police? Also what % is your fronts tinted?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 20 front 35 on the rears 50 on the windshield and back window. Get stopped once or twice a year.

OP
OP
B

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear and back windows are stock. I also have 20% in the front. I've had these tints since 2012 and I've been stopped twice this year and my wifes not happy about it. She wants me to remove them. I wonder if i can get something lighter? I just can't have a plain front window. Oh, both times I recieved warnings but I'm not trying to press my luck.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
I have 20% on the windshield n 5% on the rest of the windows. I get pulled over a lot. But I'm a LEO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khao5

Reaction score
I have 35% on my windshield ,15% front windows the rest 10% never had any trouble . That being said even 35% is a ***** driving upstate on unlit roads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts