wind sheild wipers do there own thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol almost everytime i hit my wind sheild wipers they are jakd up sometimes theyl work right and sometimes not theyl wipe once then second time theyl wipe to or three times or just keep goin an not shut off after i turn key off or they stop in middle of wind sheild or at the top idk its crazy lol . . . any one know wts up with it

Lemmy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got similar problem...when starting wipers on front shild they works great, but after a while they kinda living it's own life running constantly...no of the delay modes works!!
If I stop engine to let IT "cool" down, IT will again work until it's gets "warm".
Could this be the Wiper module??
Thank's in advance.

Last edited:

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a write up somewhere on what joints to resolder

Lemmy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Kevin...just order the Wiper board module from Rockauto and replaced IT in Max 30 min.
You should find nice DIY videos on YouTube...good luck m8

Bous1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a wiper motor module. I got it at autozone for $22. All you do is in plug the motor, loosen the 3 torque screws and the board slides right out. New one slides back in. Took me like 10min

Voodoo Mike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone had any situations where it was the switch? I've replaced the board on my rig twice & I am still having wiper issues . . . .