Will they fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would remove BL and keep 35's :imo:

Same here. Too big of a gap between the top of the tire and the top of your fender, plus I've never been a fan of having the majority of your frame showing out from underneath the body.

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think with 9" you can clear a 39.5" Super Swamper. Those tires usually run close to advertised measurement or a little larger. A friend of mine had a Suburban with 9 1/2" of lift and with 36" Iroks it would scrub on turns. You're only a half and inch taller and trying to clear 3 1/2" more tire. Maybe if you could turn the torsion bars a little more and get up to 10-11" you could clear those 39.5s

AZ Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well again I really like the look but could use some Nerf Bars to look a lil better. I also think if you got some Bushwacker Fender Flares and cut back the wheel wells as much as you could they would fit fine and look sweet

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think with 9" you can clear a 39.5" Super Swamper. Those tires usually run close to advertised measurement or a little larger. A friend of mine had a Suburban with 9 1/2" of lift and with 36" Iroks it would scrub on turns. You're only a half and inch taller and trying to clear 3 1/2" more tire. Maybe if you could turn the torsion bars a little more and get up to 10-11" you could clear those 39.5s

Somethings wrong with your friends suburban he may need to trim more or something.....you should have no problem fitting 39s and they will look absolutely sick!!! Do it and post lots of pics

OP
OP
L

LA Mudbug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, I bought it a few months ago just to pull my four wheelers back and forth to mud parks but fell in love with it and can't stop fixing it up. It was bone stock when I bought it, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

i fixed your pics

:Handshake:

Thanks, what did I do wrong?

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

I would remove BL and keep 35's :imo:

I will cover frame with nerf bars and it shouldn't show as much. I am trying to get close as I can to heaven, cause the devil won't leave me alone.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Damn i want to get 6in lift now with my 3in body and run 39s:( not enouh loot riht now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n