Will these look good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a all season tire. Think it definitely look weird with a a/t or m/t

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some rubbing issues now. Not much just need to do some trimming. Maybe I’ll look into tires. I’m so back and forth with what I wanna do
Have you thought about a winter set of wheels and tires? I run 22's in winter and (usually) 26's the rest of the year. You can either go with nice rims for the winter set or some plain ones or just a set of used ones with good winter tires. And if you think about it, you're not spending more on tires, you're just buying the next set ahead of time since your nice set gets zero miles racked up while the winter set is on. You're spreading the mileage over 2 sets of tires. You're just out the extra set of rims.

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about a winter set of wheels and tires? I run 22's in winter and (usually) 26's the rest of the year. You can either go with nice rims for the winter set or some plain ones or just a set of used ones with good winter tires. And if you think about it, you're not spending more on tires, you're just buying the next set ahead of time since your nice set gets zero miles racked up while the winter set is on. You're spreading the mileage over 2 sets of tires. You're just out the extra set of rims.

Yea that’s the plan honestly if I keep them. They have cheapo tires on them but idk what is my best option for tires if I keep them