Will 305/65R18 Fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to do either the Supreme Suspensions leveling kit or Rough Country leveling kit which gets 2-3" lift.

Wondering if 305/65R18 BFG AT KO2 tires would fit?
Depends on width of wheel, that size is 33.6 and I have 33.3s on a 10 wide and I had to do some trimming and sometimes backing up over a bump I'll hear it slightly rub on the wheel well liner. If you go with 9 wides and some trimming on the lower valance then yes you can do it no problem, even 10 wides if you can deal with slight rubbing at full lock backing up

OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on width of wheel, that size is 33.6 and I have 33.3s on a 10 wide and I had to do some trimming and sometimes backing up over a bump I'll hear it slightly rub on the wheel well liner. If you go with 9 wides and some trimming on the lower valance then yes you can do it no problem, even 10 wides if you can deal with slight rubbing at full lock backing up

Thanks! They will be on '14 Silverado split 5 spoke rims which I thought were around 9" wide. So basically either way it requires a little trimming.

What lift do you have?

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! They will be on '14 Silverado split 5 spoke rims which I thought were around 9" wide. So basically either way it requires a little trimming.

What lift do you have?
I have 3" keys and 2" spacer in the back. The only trimming needed isn't even that noticeable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowegatahoe87