Will 285/55R20's fit with a 2" level kit on 2015 Yukon XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So will a 34" tire fit?

How do you expect me to answer that? Guess?

If so, I'd guess no. Doesn't look like you'll have enough clearance in the front.

Maybe 34" with an even bigger lift plus you have to watch your offset.

Denton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you expect me to answer that? Guess?

If so, I'd guess no. Doesn't look like you'll have enough clearance in the front.

Maybe 34" with an even bigger lift plus you have to watch your offset.

Oh I don't know, maybe your best educated guess? You say 33s fit no problem, so 1 additional inch would cause that much of an issue? Typically if one size is tight folks might say they fit but are tight or clearance is close, no problem to me insinuates plenty of clearance. So do you have any pics at full lock?

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I don't know, maybe your best educated guess? You say 33s fit no problem, so 1 additional inch would cause that much of an issue? Typically if one size is tight folks might say they fit but are tight or clearance is close, no problem to me insinuates plenty of clearance. So do you have any pics at full lock?

Just making sure you realize that we're all just guessing

I'll try to get a pic later from the side, 33" fits but looks very tight

Put about 100 miles on since the install, trying to get it to rub and no luck yet

So I say no chance at all on a 34" unless you lift even higher

What's the offset of your wheel, because you could still rub on a 32.5" if your offset is too aggressive

Denton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just making sure you realize that we're all just guessing

I'll try to get a pic later from the side, 33" fits but looks very tight

Put about 100 miles on since the install, trying to get it to rub and no luck yet

So I say no chance at all on a 34" unless you lift even higher

What's the offset of your wheel, because you could still rub on a 32.5" if your offset is too aggressive
Thanks, it's the factory 20" wheels. I got 34s on my 14 gmc Sierra with a 2.5" leveling kit, may have to try and get the next size down.

alchevytahoe2015

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i am waiting on a company to make a nice all terrain in a size that will fit my stock 22 inch wheel a little bigger then the stock tire, if i have to get a lift the max i would get would be leveling kit maybe 1 inch, but will not do that until the tire comes out. Any one know of something i am missing?

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
i am waiting on a company to make a nice all terrain in a size that will fit my stock 22 inch wheel a little bigger then the stock tire, if i have to get a lift the max i would get would be leveling kit maybe 1 inch, but will not do that until the tire comes out. Any one know of something i am missing?

They make 285/55/22 and 305/40/22 and 305/45/22 all terrains....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts