Wife's parking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nashoba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to say my wife (5'5")has never scraped or bent a rim or ridden up on a curb. Her preferred driver is a Suburban but we have had Tahoes, too. Currently she is driving the 2008 Tahoe Hybrid. We have never replaced the front spoiler and it still looks relatively new and totally unscratched, especially for a ten year old vehicle. I have already scraped my chin spoiler lose on my 2015 4X4 Silverado, so I never complain about her driving. Except for my 2004 Corvette. She was driving it the first day we got it and she bumped down onto the street from a steep driveway at Arby's and bent the front bumper supports that had to be replaced. She drove it only one more time and that was out on the Turner Turnpike coming home from Tulsa one day. So, I have no complaints about her parking and driving. But she refuses to drive my 4X4 because it is too long. It is same length as a Suburban but seems far longer to her.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My (5’1”) wife’s old BMW has a feature where the passenger mirror tilts down when you put the car in reverse. I hate it but she loves it for the reason you mentioned. Maybe a free way to help is to have her move the mirror down. It doesn’t protect the front but hopefully the wheels are turned toward the curb. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu