Wi dow error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2016 Yukon Denali with 122,158 on her is asking to roll down and roll-up the driver's window then the passenger window .it's done it three times now ? And the power steering is randomly coming to a hard stop randomly usially when I'm turning in a parking lot not often probably 3 times and only for a split second.are the connected some how or do I have two issues .any help would be greatly appreciated

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved you here from the 2021+ General Discussion. Might want to fix that title. ;)

IIRC sometimes when a battery is changed, or is failing or a battery connection is compromised, the auto up/down window setting needs to be reset, and that's what I suspect is happening here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you .I will check the connections.

Jimmy17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2016 Yukon Denali with 122,158 on her is asking to roll down and roll-up the driver's window then the passenger window .it's done it three times now ? And the power steering is randomly coming to a hard stop randomly usially when I'm turning in a parking lot not often probably 3 times and only for a split second.are the connected some how or do I have two issues .any help would be greatly appreciated
Just spit-ballin' here, but you might wanna have a conversation with the service mgr at your GM dealership. It MAY be program related and simply require any updates; or possibly a reboot. Other than that - a gallon of gas and a book of matches fixes just about everything electronic or mechanical that I can think of.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel